- Kernel was updated to version 2.6.32-954.3.5.lve1.4.59 and the server was rebooted.
This is a re-base of the kernel to the latest version. The kernel will continue to be updated every 4 hours with the latest patches and fixes by our KernelCare service that provides reboot-less kernel patching.
- CKSIX-205: CVE-2018-5391: revert "net: increase fragment memory usage limits
- CKSIX-205: CVE-2016-1583: eCryptFS: forbid opening files without mmap handle
- CKSIX-205: CVE-2016-1583: ecryptfs: protect data in ecryptfs_threadfn();
- CKSIX-205: CVE-2016-8633: firewire: net: guard against rx buffer overflows.
Tuesday, December 11, 2018